Thursday, December 4, 2008

Something for Christmas Table runner.




Here I have designed a table runner for Christmas.
Block measurement - 10"x 10".
Appliqued Santa, Reindeer, and holly. It has foundation pieced trees at either end.
The tablerunner measurements are 42" long by 12" wide.
No instructions for the Border or on how to make . The Borders are one inch wide finished size.
Here are the templates to make this pretty little tablerunner just in time for christmas.

Templates -PDF

eq5
project

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Donna, I am so happy to know that you read my blog! I have a few readers from Austrailia. It must be childhood stories are the same around the world! You have 2 answers right! White is wrong. Here is a hint: White and huge (what is another word for huge) Don't give up yet! Thank you so much for playing, you are still in the running! Elizabeth The happiest of New Year's to you!

Sweetflutterbys3 said...

I love the new site and I'm looking forward to seeing some of the patterns. Happy New Year!

Di said...

Oh sweetflutterbys3,
thankyou for still reading my blog. I didn't realize that anyone was still interested. Hope you have electric quilt installed so that you can enjoy these patterns.

To creative breathing I don't know what you are talking about but it sounds exciting. hahahhaha.