Friday, January 16, 2009

Visions of the Orient

Visions of the Orient 1
I designed this quilt a year or so ago in hope of starting the project, but once
again I didn't. I did of couple of different versions. This one has more of a beachy feel
to it. I love the beach being a queenslander and thought the sun rays a must.

The goldfish is something I have traced in patchdraw . I imported an image and then traced around it. I was really happy with how it turned out. You could stitch the scales with lovely gold thread.
Next is oriental visions 2, I really love the colour combination . It has more of an oriental feel to it, don't you think . I really hope to actually start on this one, this year.
The project file will not be available on this one, as I like to make one and only quilts. Hope you understand.




No comments: