Saturday, November 14, 2009

Hi

I have been away from this blog for a while but have made quite a large quilt for my son

He designed it in Electric Quilt. Photo's to come soon. It is soccer themed as he is mad keen.

I fixed a few of the design flaws up and added my own ideas but of course ran them by him first before applying them . Result was absolutely fantastic. Everyone wants one but I never make the same quilt twice.

I have to say that Electric Quilt Program really makes the job easy.

I have also made and design a baby's quilt for my neighbours 7th child who was born 8 weeks premmie. I was really happy with the bright colours I picked for this one.

Next project is a little girls baby quilt for my new great niece is who absolutely adorable and very very chubby.

I will post all photo's up soon of both quilts.



No comments: